Expert opinions – voluntary initiatives
The LIST of public consultations is here.
Expert opinions – invitations
The experience and results of the Trans2Care project have raised quite a lot of interest by both research organizations and the European Commission.
In the year following the end of the project, I have been invited 12 times to present various features of the project.
The European Commission, DG Joint Research Centre – S3 Platform (Seville) has identified Trans2Care as a good practice of transnational cooperation in R&I, to serve as an example for the Danube Strategy. The DG Regio has valued the effort of training biomedical researchers in both technology and innovation, and in developing strong cross-border cooperation among Italian and Slovene research organizations.
Trans2Care project has been mentioned in 2 publications, aimed at finding ways to improve the usability of research results, which is another way to define innovation.
Expert opinions – Position papers
I have drafted 5 position papers for the Regional public authority, drawing from the experience of 3 Research & Innovation projects that run simultaneously:
- Trans2Care – Transregional Network for Innovation and Technology Transfer to Improve Health Care. Find here the 3 documents:
- The system of Italian – Slovenian cross-border biomedical research: a strategic element of smart specialisation for the Cohesion Policy 2014 – 2020- ver. 10.05.2014
- The technological district of molecular biomedicine of Friuli Venezia Giulia Region: a strategic element of smart specialisation for the Cohesion Policy 2014-2020 – ver 24.05.2014 Italian only
- Research&Innovation in the Cohesion policy 2014-2020. How much will gender issues matter? Italian only
- Innov-H2O – Network for technological innovation in aquaculture.
- Research & Innovation for aquaculture. Experiences and perspectives of Innov-H2O project. Italian only. Download
- Agrotur – Karst agritourism, in the field of wine and health.
- Wine & Health. Research & Innovation in biomedicine for the competitiveness of the wine sector in Friuli Venezia Giulia Region. Italian only. Download
The common issue was how to link academic research with the interest of industry, and how to engage students and professors in innovation activities.